We’re already into 2020, and across the U.S. we’re still dealing with COVID-19. We have specifics on how we’re handling customers, employees, partners, and vendors. And because we sell industrial supplies, we also have options for customers who need to ensure a clean and safe working environment.
As you are all aware, everyone across the country and all businesses are facing some unique challenges with the continued spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19). Like all of you, we’re monitoring the latest news about the coronavirus and prioritizing the health and well-being of our customers, employees, and other partners while also playing a constructive role in supporting local health officials and government leaders as they work to contain the virus. It’s a challenging balance.
Committed to keeping doors open during COVID
We are committed to keeping our doors open to serve our customers and plan on remaining open through these challenging times as long as our suppliers and customers remain open. That said, we’ll be taking the necessary precautions to protect our employees, customers, and partners and to limit the spread of the virus.
Precautions, remote working, and still at our locations
Below is a list of the precautions we are taking:
- Limiting office guests and drop-in will-call. We’re not accepting guests into our offices and will be closing “drop-in” will-call until further notice. Customers still have the option to schedule to pick up of orders or have their orders shipped to their facilities.
- Scheduling, picking up an order, or having an order shipped. We’re around to continue to get your industrial supplies to you. Should you need to schedule, pick up, or have an order shipped, please call 303. 534-5371.
- Using remote offices where appropriate. Most of our office staff and customer service representatives are working from home. We’re committed to following local, state, and national guidelines. For example, in Denver, they’ve asked businesses to drop to 10% of their total workforce allowed in the office.
- Staying here when you need us: branches, locations, and customer service reps. Our warehouses and branch locations will remain functional and capable of serving our customer needs. All customer service reps will be available to take calls and assist you as needed.
- Continuing to get supplies from vendors. To date, all our suppliers and vendors have indicated that they are remaining operational and ready to provide product – we are as well.
Helping Denver-area hospitals
We’re proud to work with Denver Health to provide cleaning supplies and masks during the pandemic. Thanks to all front-line healthcare professionals helping during the pandemic.
Keeping your workforce safe
We have the supplies and gear needed to keep your workforce safe. From disinfectant sprays and equipment to masks and hand sanitizer, we can help you meet local, state, and national guidelines.
Don’t hesitate to call our offices directly with questions about how we can help your organization protect your workers:
- Call 800.251.7067
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact your Lane representative