Lane Supply Company is seeking an individual with a dynamic personality who is service, and sales oriented to join our team.
As part of the Lane Supply team you will be a part of a growing business with a solid financial position, that is committed to training, promoting from within, and creating opportunities for our employees. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and are looking to be a part of a rapidly growing company, Lane Supply may be the perfect fit for you.
Since 1955, Lane Supply Company has been serving customers in the Rocky Mountain region as a distributor of industrial and construction supplies. Recently we began expanding our operations into other regions and states with the acquisition of Finish Systems (New Berlin, WI), a distributor of coatings and paint spray equipment to industrial customers. Together we serve customers throughout the continental United States.
We are looking for team-oriented people with an entrepreneurial spirit to be a part of our growing business.
What We Offer:
- A fun & competitive work environment
- Competitive base salary
- GENEROUS commission structure
- Paid vacation
- Medical Benefits – Starting Day One
- OPPORTUNITY FOR ADVANCEMENT AS THE COMPANY GROWS!!!
The Outside Sales Representative & Account Manger’s primary goal is to organically generate sales by nurturing existing customer relationships and prospecting for new customers. At Lane we pride ourselves on customer service and finding solutions that meet our clients needs. The Outside Sales Representative and Account Manager will provide world class account management and customer service. You should have a proven track record of success prospecting, managing and closing customers.
Impact: Has responsibility for generating positive sales growth for a specific geography or vertical market with an average of 30-35 current accounts and building and average book of $2 to $3.5M dollars annually.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and manage relationships at both operations and executive levels, and work with manufacturers/vendor reps to design solutions for customers current and future needs.
- Actively research and generate new leads with targeted businesses through various prospecting activities, including cold calling, canvassing, customer referrals, and partner relationships.
- Effectively work with internal teams to ensure operational efficiencies and service levels meet and exceed customer service expectations. Focus on superior customer service.
- Understand customer needs and objectives and remains alert and responsive to changing customer needs.
- Demonstrate knowledge of market data and access to resources to quickly respond to new developments in the customer’s business.
- Demonstrate appropriate knowledge of the customers’ products and services to formulate business strategies to drive revenue.
- Communicate in an organized, clear and concise manner to effectively express ideas, plans, actions, and projects to support customer needs.
- Participation in special projects and performs additional duties as required.
- Travel required to each customer within aligned market at least once per month, or more frequently where needed.
- Minimum of 3 years outside sales experience; preferably in industrial supply, construction supply, and/or MRO.
- Proven track record of success prospecting, managing and closing customers.
- Self-motivated, possessing a high energy level and a desire to achieve goals beyond what is required.
- Ability to listen, gain trust and bring to closure an action, project resolution or sales with customers.
- Ability to utilize sales process to uncover customer objections/concerns and determine appropriate solutions.
- Strong process discipline, ability to align planning objectives with a pipeline development process to grow and develop market revenue.
- College or equivalent experience preferred
- High School diploma and/or GED required.
PLEASE SUBMIT RESUME TO: firstname.lastname@example.org