Lane Supply Company is looking for a purchasing specialist to join our innovative, dynamic team!
About the position: Purchasing Specialist
Based out of Denver, CO, the Purchasing Specialist will report to the Purchasing Manager and is responsible for managing replenishment and backorder inventory, conducting transactional purchasing to support Sales, and resolving issues related to pricing, delivery, shortages, and damages by working with suppliers.
The ideal candidate has a minimum of three (3) years of purchasing experience, ERP experience, strong analytical ability and attention to detail, and ability to operate within established processes and guidelines.
What you’ll do in the role
- Manage replenishment and backorder inventory using min-max, OP/OQ and maximize return.
- Conduct transactional purchasing to support Sales.
- Resolve issues related to pricing, delivery, shortages, and damages by working with suppliers along with our warehouse, customer support, and accounts payable personnel.
- Track inbound and outbound shipments.
- Manage and communicate product availability.
- Three (3) years of purchasing experience required.
- Associate degree preferred.
- ERP experience preferred.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to operate within established processes and guidelines while being a proponent of organizational change.
- Strong analytical ability and attention to detail.
- Excellent problem-solver.
- Skilled cross-functional team member.
- Ability to adjust and respond to shifting priorities.
What we offer
- A fun, fast-paced, competitive work environment
- Extremely competitive benefits include: 100% employer-paid Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- 3% company contribution toward your 401k
- 7 paid holidays plus your birthday
- Competitive and generous Paid-Time-Off (PTO) policy
- Work from home flex schedule
Ready to apply? Good. Send your resume to Careers@LaneSupplyCompany.com.