Lane Supply Company (Lane) is looking for an entry to mid-level – Sales Support Representative in Denver, CO. Shifts are full time, Monday – Friday from 7 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Lane is seeking an individual with a dynamic personality who is service, and sales-oriented to join our inside sales and customer service team.
As part of the Lane team, you’ll be a part of a growing business with a solid financial position that’s committed to training, promoting from within, and creating opportunities for our employees. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and are looking to be a part of a rapidly growing company, then Lane and its affiliates may be the perfect fit for you.
Since 1955 Lane Supply Company has been serving customers in the rocky mountain region as a distributor of industrial and construction supplies. Recently, we’ve begun expanding our operations into other regions and states. Most recently with the acquisition of Finish Systems, as distributor of coatings and paint spray equipment to industrial customers, Compressed Air Technologies in Ohio and Palmetto Compressors in South Carolina, as a distributor of compressed air equipment and service. Combined we serve customers throughout the continental U.S.
We are looking for team-oriented people with an entrepreneurial spirit to be a part of our growing business.
What we offer
- A fun and competitive work environment
- Competitive base salary
- Generous bonus or commission structure
- Paid vacation
- Medical benefits
- Opportunity for advances as the company grows
- Communicating with customers on a regular basis and addressing their needs
- Creating quotes, processing and coordinating orders
- Working with suppliers to coordinate the status of direct ship orders.
- Customer set up.
- Contacting manufacturer representatives directly to obtain price and delivery information.
- Other fill-in projects as needed, including back-up for shipping and warehouse responsibilities.
- Emphasize product features based on analyses of demand, product knowledge, capabilities and limitations.
- Be the first point of contact for follow-up on leads given to the company.
- Experience in inside sales, customer service, or call center environment desirable.
- Must be willing to perform various selling functions.
- Ability to build working relationships with other functional areas to best support mutual objectives.
- Ability to research and resolve customer issues.
- Possess strong organization, planning, and prioritizing abilities
- An assertive personality, high energy level, and resilient character
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient using Microsoft Office Suite
- Exhibit strong problem solving and deductive reasoning skills
- Ability to learn and perform multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to pass the required drug screen (applicable in the US, Puerto Rico, and Guam ONLY)
- High school diploma
The following skills are a plus, but not required
- Industrial Distribution work experience providing inside sales or customer support.
- Previous working knowledge of Prophet 21 or Epicor (not required)