New Berlin, WI
Full-Time Shift(s): Monday-Friday 8:00AM-5:00PM
Lane Supply Company, with its affiliate Finish Systems, is seeking an individual with a dynamic personality who is service, and sales oriented to join our inside sales and customer service team.
As part of the Lane Supply/Finish Systems team, you will be a part of a growing business with a solid financial position, committed to training, promoting from within, and creating opportunities for our employees. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and are looking to be a part of a rapidly growing company, Lane Supply and Finish Systems may be the perfect fit for you.
Since 1955, Lane Supply Company has been serving customers in the Rocky Mountain region as a distributor of industrial and construction supplies. Recently, we began expanding our operations into other regions and states. Our most recent acquisition has been Finish Systems, a distributor of coatings and paint spray equipment to industrial customers. Together we serve customers throughout the continental US.
We are looking for team-oriented people with an entrepreneurial spirit to be a part of our growing business.
What We Offer:
- A fun & competitive work environment
- Competitive base salary
- Generous bonus or commission structure
- Paid vacation
- Medical Benefits – Starting Day One
- OPPORTUNITY FOR ADVANCEMENT AS THE COMPANY GROWS!!!
- Communicating with customers on a regular basis and addressing their needs
- Creating quotes, processing and coordinating orders
- Some collections
- Other fill-in projects as needed, including back up for shipping and warehouse responsibilities.
- Experience in inside sales, customer service, or call center environment desirable.
- Must be willing to perform various selling functions.
- Ability to build working relationships with other functional areas to best support mutual objectives.
- Ability to research and resolve customer issues.
- Possess strong organization, planning, and prioritizing abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient using Microsoft Office Suite
- Exhibit strong problem solving and deductive reasoning skills
- Ability to learn and perform multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to pass the required drug screen (applicable in the US, Puerto Rico, and Guam ONLY)
The Following Skill Sets Are A Plus But Not Required:
- Industrial Distribution work experience providing inside sales or customer support.
- Previous working knowledge of Prophet 21 or Epicor (not required)
PLEASE SUBMIT RESUME TO: firstname.lastname@example.org