Lane Supply Company is looking for an accounts payable clerk to join our innovative, dynamic team!
About the position: Accounts Payable Clerk
Based out of the Denver, Colorado area, the Accounts Payable Clerk will be a full-time position. In this influential department, there is a possibility for further career growth and advancement. Accounts payable clerks are responsible for performing a range of accounting and clerical tasks related to the accounts payable function. This generally includes receiving, processing, and verifying invoices, tracking and recording purchase orders, and processing payments. Accounts payable duties would span across corporate and multi-state branches.
The ideal candidate has 2-3 years of accounts payable or general accounting experience, is detail-oriented, and has strong time management and organizational skills.
What you’ll do in the role
- Ensure bills and payroll are paid in a timely and accurate manner while adhering to procedures
- Process invoices for payments via check, ACH,andwire•Process expense reports, reconciling and recording expenses to the appropriate GL
- Monitor accounts payable inputs from all locations
- Accurately review, code, and process vendor invoices
- Perform monthly reconciliations
- Maintain a large number of vendor accounts while staying in compliance with company policies and procedures
- Perform data entry associated with accounts payable
- Review and reconcile invoice discrepancies
- Audit and process credit card bills
- Address and respond to vendor inquiries
- Carry out additional projects as required
- High school diploma.
- Degree in Finance or Accounting preferred.
- 2-3 years experience with accounts payable or general accounting
- Proficient Microsoft Office knowledge and skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks
- Strong analytic abilities
What we offer
- A fun, fast-paced, competitive work environment
- Extremely competitive benefits include: 100% employer-paid Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- 3% company contribution toward your 401k
- 7 paid holidays plus your birthday
- Competitive and generous Paid-Time-Off (PTO) policy
- Work from home flex schedule
Ready to apply? Good. Send your resume to Careers@LaneSupplyCompany.com.