Lane Supply Company is looking for a billing clerk to join our innovative, dynamic team!
About the position: Billing Clerk
Lane is looking for a career-oriented individual with strong bookkeeping Accounts Payable (AP) and Accounts Receivable (AR) skills with the ability to research and resolve customer issues for a fast-growing distributor.
What you’ll do in the role
- Creating and submitting customer invoices
- Payment processing
- Receiving and applying vendor invoices and payments to customer account
- Creating bank deposit
- Processing work & sales orders
- Supporting the purchasing as well as sales and service departments as needed
- Answering phones and assisting with customer calls
- High School Diploma
- Experience in bookkeeping, A/R, and A/P.
- Ability to work collaboratively with a team
- Must be willing to perform various computer and administrative functions.
- Ability to build working relationships with other functional areas to best support mutual objectives.
- Ability to research and resolve customer issues.
- Possess strong organization, planning, and prioritizing abilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient using Microsoft Office Suite.
- Familiarity with QuickBooks and Business Central 365, preferred
- Exhibit strong problem solving and deductive reasoning skills.
- Ability to learn and perform multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
What we offer
- A fun, fast-paced, competitive work environment
- Extremely competitive benefits include: 100% employer-paid Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- 3% company contribution toward your 401k
- 7 paid holidays plus your birthday
- Competitive and generous Paid-Time-Off (PTO) policy
- Work from home flex schedule
Ready to apply? Good. Send your resume to Careers@LaneSupplyCompany.com.