Lane Supply Company is looking for a financial analyst to join our innovative, dynamic team!
About the position: Financial Analyst
Based out of the greater Denver, CO area, the Financial Analyst will fill an influential and impactful role by providing financial clarity to the decision-making process, leveraging financial planning and analytical skills, and impacting critical strategic and operational decisions. In addition, the Financial Analyst will have ample visibility to the executive team through underwriting acquisitions and participating in budgeting and financial reporting processes. To be successful in this role, you must be a strategic and critical thinker, comfortable with ambiguity, and capable of providing thorough,well-thought-out analytical insights.
The ideal candidate is a strategic and critical thinker that can provide thorough and analytical insights to achieve companywide goals and objectives.
What you’ll do in the role
- Assist in the budgeting, business planning, forecasting, and reporting needs through timely and detailed analysis.
- Contribute to the analysis and underwriting of acquisition opportunities.
- Support decision-making processes with ad hoc financial reporting and analysis on a wide range of business and financial matters.
- Source, gather, and analyze data from multiple sources to provide reporting and give detailed, informative suggestions based on analysis.
- Prepare and deliver insightful variance analysis to help improve the business and achieve targets.
- Identify and/or assist in the implementation of cost savings opportunities, process and procedure improvements, and other special projects.
- Identify business growth drivers and trends.
- Two (2)or more years of experience in a role presenting financial analysis and recommendations to a business unit leader.
- Prior budgeting, forecasting, and modeling experience.
- Excellent Excel skills with particular experience with What-If analysis, V-Look up’s,and Pivot Tables. Power BI or other data analytics tools experience preferred.
- Financial and accounting aptitude to analyze financial information and strong analytic abilities.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional written and oral communications skills are essential.
- Operate with a sense of ownership.
- Ability to exercise a high degree of professionalism and good judgment.
- Exhibit intellectual curiosity and ability to problem-solve.•Proven ability to multitask and prioritize work to meet deadlines, strong organizational skills.
- Feel comfortable with ambiguity.
What we offer
- A fun, fast-paced, competitive work environment
- Extremely competitive benefits include: 100% employer-paid Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- 3% company contribution toward your 401k
- 7 paid holidays plus your birthday
- Competitive and generous Paid-Time-Off (PTO) policy
- Work from home flex schedule
Ready to apply? Good. Send your resume to Careers@LaneSupplyCompany.com.