Lane Supply Company is looking for an inside sales rep to join our innovative, dynamic team!
About the position: Inside Sales Rep
Based out of the Denver, CO area, the Inside Sales Representative will be a full-time position. In this influential department, there is a possibility for further career growth and advancement. Inside Sales Representatives are responsible for communicating and managing account relationships with customers; qualifying internal/external lead; managing account relationships with assigned accounts; and coordinating outside sales functions, including supporting the sales team.
The ideal candidate has experience in inside sales, customer service or call center environment, is successful at sales; good communicator, strong problem solver, proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, and has a willingness to learn and perform multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
What you’ll do in the role
- Communicate with customers on a regular basis and address their needs.
- Qualify internal and external leads.
- Managing account relationships with a group of assigned accounts.
- Coordinate outside sales functions, including supporting the sales team.
- Emphasize product features based on demand, product knowledge, capabilities, and limitations.
- Be the first point of contact for follow-up on leads given to the company.
- Make cold calls.
- Assist in maintaining and updating CRM.
- Continuously learn, including attending product training opportunities and developing professional skills needed to succeed.
- Assist in developing marketing programs.
- Experienced in inside sales, customer service, or call center environment desirable.
- Successful at sales, including developing and maintaining good customer relationships.
- A relationship builder with team members across the company to best support mutual objectives.
- Ability to research and resolve customer issues while meeting deadlines.
- A strong organizer and planner with good prioritization skills.
- An assertive person with a high level of energy, and resilience to rejection.
- A great communicator – written and verbal.
- Team player.
- Proficient using Microsoft Office Suite.
- A strong problem solver with deductive reasoning skills.
- Willing to learn and perform multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- A high-school graduate.
What we offer
- A fun, fast-paced, competitive work environment
- Extremely competitive benefits include: 100% employer-paid Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- 3% company contribution toward your 401k
- 7 paid holidays plus your birthday
- Competitive and generous Paid-Time-Off (PTO) policy
- Work from home flex schedule
Ready to apply? Good. Send your resume to Careers@LaneSupplyCompany.com.