Lane Supply Company/Compressed Air Technologies is looking for an Installation Technician to join our innovative, dynamic team!
About the position: Installation Technician
Based out of our Ohio branch, the Installation Technician will perform installations and piping on industrial compressed air systems. Our ideal candidate is a motivated experienced installation technician who has a strong mechanical aptitude for industrial equipment, can read wiring schematics and diagrams for all equipment, and works with a common goal of providing the best installation possible.
What you’ll do in the role
- Handle installations for compressed air systems from start to finish.
- Create and maintain positive relationships with customers.
- Provide prompt and courteous service.
- Minimum of two (2) years of technical field service experience performing installations and industrial equipment maintenance preferably on compressors and/or HVAC equipment.
- Proficient in cutting and threading black iron pipe, running a pipe threading machine, and operating a scissor lift.
- Strong mechanical aptitude for industrial equipment.
- Strong electrical and plumbing aptitude.
- Ability to read wiring schematics and diagrams for all equipment.
What we offer
- A fun, fast-paced, competitive work environment
- Extremely competitive benefits include: 100% employer-paid Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- 3% company contribution toward your 401k
- 7 paid holidays plus your birthday
- Competitive and generous Paid-Time-Off (PTO) policy
- Work from home flex schedule
Ready to apply? Good. Send your resume to Careers@LaneSupplyCompany.com.