Lane Supply Company (Lane) is looking for an office supervisor for the Customer Service Specialist division in Denver, CO. Shifts are full-time: Monday – Friday from 7 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Overview: Office Supervisor Customer Support Specialist
Based out of Denver, CO, the Office Supervisor for our Customer Support Specialist team will report to the Operations Manager. This position will supervise the Customer Support Specialists, monitor the sales e-mail, track/evaluate non-moving inventory, and create and monitor stocking agreements. Our ideal candidate has a passion for customer satisfaction, excellent interpersonal and communications skills, and proven leadership to lead and coach a team of employees.
What we offer
- A fun and competitive work environment
- Competitive base salary
- Generous bonus or commission structure
- Paid vacation
- Medical benefits
- Opportunity for advances as the company grows
- Oversee the work of Customer Support Specialists to ensure adherence to standards, deadlines, and proper procedures.
- Ensure the team addresses customer inquiries and concerns promptly and professionally.
- Provide leadership, support, and coaching to the Customer Support Specialist team emphasizing outstanding service to customers.
- Establish coaching sessions that focus on professional growth and collaboration with other departments.
- Responsible for employee recruitment, training, and performance evaluations.
- Provide back-up support to team members when needed.
- Identify and implement process improvements to enhance customer satisfaction and/or improved efficiencies.
- Monitor CSS productivity metrics and coach to established service level expectations.
- Manage customer-specific stocking agreement program.
- Serve as a role model in living the Lane Supply Company values – Customer Focus, Integrity, Communication, Passion, and Expertise.
- Associate degree, preferred
- Minimum of five (5) years of customer service experience
- Minimum of two (2) years of supervisory or team lead experience
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office suite
- Leadership skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical ability and attention to detail
- Ability to adjust and respond to shifting priorities
- Passion for customer satisfaction
- Time management skills
- Previous experience with Business Central ERP is highly desirable