Lane Supply Company is looking for a senior accountant to join our innovative, dynamic team!
About the position: Senior Accountant
Based out of the greater Denver, CO area, The Senior Accountant will report to the Corporate Controller and will be responsible for maintaining and controlling General Ledger accounts and business transactions, creating journal entries, and assembling supporting documentation, as well as for tracking the contents of accounts. This individual will work closely with other members of the accounting and finance organization with the objective of delivering a high level of accuracy, integrity, and timeliness. Our ideal candidate is a motivated self-starter, highly organized, and is proficient in Microsoft Excel and other enterprise-level accounting software (i.e., Microsoft Dynamics Business Central).
What you’ll do in the role
- Assist with month-end, quarter-end, and year-end closing activities.
- Manage general ledger activities, such as Cash, Prepaids, fixed Assets, Accruals Procurement
- Reconcile balance sheet and high-volume income statement accounts.
- Perform quarterly balance sheet and P&L fluctuation analysis.
- Assist with preparation of quarter-end and year-end financial statements.
- Assist with preparation of supporting schedules for monthly/quarterly/annual tax filings.
- Assist with the preparation of other reports provided to management.
- Complete ad-hoc projects as requested.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting with minimum of 5 years experience.
- Solid understanding of US GAAP, internal controls, and financial reporting.
- ERP experience required (Microsoft D365 preferred).
- Proficiency in Excel required.
- Critical, analytical, and creative thinking to identify and solve problems.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Must be a strong team player and highly self-motivated.
- Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills; ability to prioritize multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
What we offer
- A fun, fast-paced, competitive work environment
- Extremely competitive benefits include: 100% employer-paid Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- 3% company contribution toward your 401k
- 7 paid holidays plus your birthday
- Competitive and generous Paid-Time-Off (PTO) policy
- Work from home flex schedule
Ready to apply? Good. Send your resume to Careers@LaneSupplyCompany.com.